Sunday, January 29, 2006

One Week Later

I've been home for over a week now.

It took me several days to adjust to Eastern Standard Time again -- I guess I ain't 20 anymore. I've been exchanging emails with the Dasaris and with Mike to followup on many issues, such as the water project and the list of capital needs.

Mike and I spoke at All Saint's Adult Forum class this morning -- which is our version of adult sunday school -- about our trip to India, passing around photos and answering questions. I hope that a few people catch a vision for the church in India and see what I see in the BFLC: a Christ-centered church of Indian believers, lead by strong Indian pastors.

So far, my usual post-trip momentum is continuing. I am even more motivated than I was after either of my first two visits to move some of these projects forward.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home